The cgx is capable to write the following mesh entities to files (see “send”, the necessary key-parameters are listed in brackets below):
Remarks Concerning Nastran
The resulting files have to be combined with the help of an editor and extended by material-data and the necessary controll-commands.
- Nodes and Elements
- node displacement coordinate system (see command “csysa”)
- Single point constraints (spc)
- Equations or RBEs (areampc, to glue components. A previous command “asgn” defines if mpcs or rbes will be created)
- RBE2 ( mpc, for rbe-spiders)
- Pressure (pres, so far only CHEXA8)
- Temperatures (ds, all datasets with just one entity will be written as temperatures)
The f06-file with results can be read (so far only CHEXA with displacements and stresses).